CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here we go!!!

Alright, so I have several friends who post these blogs and they are sooo entertaining! I thought maybe I would give it a try. I can't promise you that I'll post daily, but I will try. I can't promise that they will be as entertaining as others, but again, I'll try.

Today, I'm going to tell you about the fun year I've had so far. Let's see, it all started with my youngest, Aidan, he's 1 year old. He caught a cold and being the gracious little brother he is, he shared it with big sister Avery. She's three now. Thus began the vicious cycle that remained in our home for almost 3 weeks and affected us all. Aidan and Avery had the hardest time getting rid of it, but finally one day, I woke up and the voices in my head were singing! "I can see clearly now the rain is gone...yadda yadda yadda!" That lasted all of 5 days, then we were struck with a stomach virus. Here we go again! My hands had not even had a chance to heal from the constant hand washing, and household disinfecting. The are so dry, cracked and bleeding!!! And now a STOMACH VIRUS? Am I being punk'd? I know someone must be laughing, not me though!!! Today we all seem to be better, but I'm not holding my breath. I can say that I'm sooo ready to get back to life without illness. We'll see how long it lasts. Wish me luck!

0 comments: