Okay, so is anyone as obsessed with American Idol as I am? I watch and make comments myself, then listen as Randy or Simon say exactly what I just said...except with a little more rudeness and a lot more clever!!! Even if I could think up some of those comments, I don't think I could ever say it to anyone!
What a weekend I had. We went to Dallas...well Arlington, for my niece Summer's birthday party Saturday and it was a blast. We had a great time seeing my family and Adam Sr. got to see his Dad too. Summer had two parties, one with all of my side of the family. She's my sisters daughter and one with Summer and her little girl friends. That was the tea party, so I'm sure Avery will be talking about it for days, maybe months to come. When we got the the tea party the girls got to jump in a bounce house while they waited for everyone to get there. The girls ranged in age from 3 to 10 years old. Mostly it was 3 and 4 year old little girls, Summer just turned 4. After the bouncing, they got to pick out their fancy dresses and then had their make-up done. Then they got to sit at the table and pass around the plates of goodies and pour their tea (which was pink lemonade), while the lady explained how to sit at the table properly, use good manners, etc, etc... Well, wouldn't you know it, as soon as the lady is next to Avery filling her teapot Avery lets out a huge, manly burp!!! Oh the devastation! Everyone was giggling...except for me of course. She did manage to say "excuse me," but not until the crowd had calmed down! So, trying to spare myself looks for disgust from the other mothers, I calmly say,"can you tell she has two brother, he he he!" Everyone kind of smirked, but I knew what they were thinking..."what a horrible mother...her poor little angel doesn't have a chance!" Little do they know I'm the one who doesn't have a chance. Three kids, two of which have very strong personalities and one that is learning from them on a daily basis...I'm not sure anyone could stand a chance. I better go and check on my kiddos.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
American Idol
Posted by Sonia at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment