CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Where did the time go?

Oh my goodness...Adam Jr. is at the age now where he is given the option to view the "puberty" video. WHAT??? Didn't he just start kindergarten. Oh, I'm so nauseated! I feel soooo old! So, he comes home from school and tells us that it was sooo embarrassing, but thankfully they seperated the guys from the gals. And, he only learned about the guys. Oh, and the questions we were asked that night. I still haven't stopped blushing or giggling. I'm just as bad as he is and he's only 11. At least his dad was able to keep a straight face, and since he's the guy, he got to do all the explaining. Good thing I only have one girl and she's only 3. Although, as quickly as Adam got to 11, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next five minutes I'm dropping Avery off at kindergarten. Oh, more nausea!!! It was great that they showed that film at school though, because now, Adam doesn't give us such a hard time about showering daily. We don't even have to tell him anymore! Wooo Whoo!!!

Before I go, I have to tell you a quick little story about Avery and Aidan. Avery has gotten to the point where she is really fighting me on the naughty spot. Side note-Thanks for the "naughty spot" Super Nanny. Most of the time it works. Well, Avery has decided to really test her limits with her parents. And, the best way to do that is to smack Aidan, laugh while running away saying "I said 'sorry'!" Well, then we give her her warning, and nowadays a warning might as well be a command to do whatever naughty thing she was doing, one more time. So the other night she walks past Aidan and proceeds to do exactly what I described above. Then, Dad gives her her warning. She giggles and does it again. Remember, we just basically asked her to repeat her awful act, just to make sure she realizes she's being naughty, and off she goes to the naughty spot. Well, I had been sweeping the kitchen floor and Aidan came and got the broom from me. As Adam Sr. proceeded to place Avery back in the naughty spot for the hundreth time, Aidan walks over there with the broom. Dad leaves and Aidan stands there with the broom angled across his chest keeping watch over her like a guard, making sure she didn't get up. It was so funny to see a little guard standing so still in his diaper while his sister cracked up. Sadly, Adam didn't get to the camera fast enough, but we all got a good laugh out of it! By the way, Avery did stay there for three minutes while her brother guarded her. I guess he wanted her to get it over with so they could play some more and possibly without getting hit. Well, at least for a little while.

3 comments:

Angela said...

FUN!! I am so glad you have a blog now! I love keeping touch with friends this way!! Check mine out www.texasdelong.blogspot.com
Angela

The Ollila's said...

I am so glad you have a blog now, too!!! It is such a fun way to stay in touch. I love all your stories on here. I think the burping one is just completely classic. So hilarious!!!

Our blog is www.ollilagang.blogspot.com. I also have a link at the very top left side to Patricks blog. I put some of his artwrk on there. I really need to update it. But it is way cool....all the stuff he has done. gotta check it out.
Alicia

April said...

Yea! I am so glad to see you in blogland! It is such an easy way to keep up on everyone.
We are at www.aprilfrancom.blogspot.com