CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good grief!

Well you can't even begin to imagine the problems I've encountered today. See, back in the day when I was working at a voice studio in Addison/Dallas, I used to teach group voice lessons to kids. Well, it just so happens that one of my previous students in Selena Gomez, who can currently be seen on The Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney channel. She plays Alex, the lead character. I say lead, because in my opinion she is. But, that's beside the point! Anywho, I used to have her mom's e-mail but have since lost it. So, after many, many days of Adam Jr. asking me to try to get ahold of her, I decided to google her to get her website information. Well wouldn't you know there are a plethora of websites dedicated to her, and it seemed the only one I could find that claimed to be "official," was a myspace account. So, after several years of not logging onto my myspace account, I decide to get back on, so I can e-mail Selena. Well, wouldn't you know that I couldn't for the life of me, remember my username and/or password. So guess who had to start a whole new myspace account. You guessed it, yours truly! What a pain!!! I was really leary at first because I know all the bad things that have come from having a myspace, but considering my reasons for doing it I decided to go ahead and set-up another account. All of this just so I can try to get a message to Selena, who probably isn't even the real creator of said myspace account. We'll see, I'll keep you posted. The things we do for our kids! Or that we do just to keep them from harrassing us!!! On the plus side, I was able to check out my sister's myspace account and that made for some great reading this evening. I was laughing so hard that my sides and my stomach are sore. I was in tears, it even caused me to start wheezing. I am asthmatic and I probably shouldn't subject myself to such humor! Needless to say, the kids kept coming by to see if I was okay and all I could do was nod and mumble the words, "I'm okay, just laughing!" I'm sure I was quite a site, rolled up in a ball on the floor with tears streaming down my face! That was a great work-out! I'll have to re-read her blogs again tomorrow! If I manage to shrink my abs and lose weight, I'm totally getting her to make a dvd to sell! We'll call it, "Laugh your abs off!" Te hee hee!!!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

I saw that she was from Grand Prairie. Funny, that you taught her. You are almost famous!