Does anyone else lose track of time as easily as I do? I mean, wasn't it just New Years? All of the sudden, it's February 5th? Huh? How the heck did that happen? I think when you have sick kids it really takes a toll on your brain. Adam Jr. is home sick with the flu and I bet Avery's just a little ticking time bomb. See, normally all my children, as well as myself and Adam Sr. get the flu shot. Nope, not this year. I've been a bit BUSY!!! Aidan has well child visits quite often still, so he got his. Doesn't it just figure, the one year I don't immunize my children, BAM the flu hits!!! So Adam's laying in my room with the blinds closed all lights out bundled in a blanket anxiously awaiting the next dose of tylenol. He is truly miserable, so I can't get on to him for leaving his shoes on the stairs! And here I am, just watching and waiting for Avery to start to complain, or at least slow down. Who am I kidding, even when she's sick she doesn't SLOW DOWN!!! I guess we just have to wait and see! She has been awfully nice to Adam Jr. though, she helps me take a tray with food in to him and then she'll sit with him and pat his arm or his head telling him, "it's okay, it's okay, Avery's here!" She says it in a whisper, so it's really sweet! If only they could be that sweet to eachother on a daily basis. But that would be too easy!!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment