Well, it happened. I published my last post and about 24 hours later, Aidan got sick. He's been up at 3:00 a.m. the past three days vomiting. Then he'll sleep for 15-20 minutes and then he's up again throwing up the water he just chugged. He doesn't understand "take little sips sweetie," yet! So, he chuggs it and 15 minutes later, we have a clean up on aisle 3! He continues this until around 9 a.m. then he moves on to puking about once every hour until noon, then he's good to go for the rest of the day, until 3 a.m. the following day! It's been quite an experience! He really didn't vomit that much today, so I'm hoping we'll have a full nights sleep tonight! A girl can dream, can't she?
Speaking of dreams, have any of you been watching Dance Wars? I'm sooo jealous of those girls! I should be up there shaking my groove thing and singing like there's no tomorrow! Oh wait, I'm not really a dancer and I'm probably TOO OLD for Dance Wars too! But as far as the dancing is concerned, it really doesn't look THAT hard! I used to be on my schools dance squad, so surely I could pick up on those moves don't you think! Avery and Aidan are both very amused when I "bust a move!" Hmm...are they amused because I'm good, or are they smiling politely and laughing on the inside at my obvious lack of talent? It's got to be the first, I've seen myself in the reflection on my television screen, and if I do say so myself, I'm not half bad!!! NOT...it's quite frightening and I'm sure that is the reason I keep having a recurring nightmare where I'm on a stage with the spotlight on me, I finish dancing and the crowd stands up clapping and laughing hysterically...that's when they announce that I'm the winner of "The last comic standing!" And I smile and say, "but, I thought I was on Dance Wars!" And again, the crowd errupts into uncontrollable laughter! Then I wake up and thank my lucky stars that it was all a bad bad dream! I need to get some new dreams, or at least dreams that don't require you to be in your early twenties and a size 2 at the most!!! Hmm...I do like to cook, maybe I should be on "The next food network star!" I must be starved for attention, because I keep dreaming about things that would put me in the public eye, plus, I'm not really a good cook! I can follow a recipe really well, but I can't come up with them on my own! Maybe there is a contest for the most neurotic mother of three in the whole wide world!!! That one I've got in the bag, baby!!! Now, if only a network would get to work on that!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
I spoke too soon, what's new?
Posted by Sonia at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment