Ever have one of those days, or should I say weeks that you are having to constantly remind yourself of your blessings? That's been my week so far! And my little blessings, or should I say two of my little blessings, are making it a little difficult to remember what that is! Avery and Aidan have been testing me this week! Aidan, not so much on purpose, Avery very much so on purpose. Aidan is just at that age where he is discovering that he can push a chair to the counter or table and then climb onto the chair and onto the counter or table. Then, he either throws anything he can get his hands on onto the floor or bangs the counter/table with it! Mind you, I'm usually just a few seconds behind on his little escapades, but it's still enough time for him to do some major damage. You know, they wait until the second you decide it might be okay to go to the restroom, or fold a load of laundry, or whatever task doesn't take too terribly long, but long enough for them to find trouble!!! I kid you not, at this very moment all my chairs are on-top of my kitchen table because I got tired of chasing Aidan down, taking him off the counter/table, and scooting the chair back! Avery on the otherhand just likes to see me stressed! I think she thinks it's amusing to see me sit down, close my eyes and breathe! That's when I have to start the repetition of positive affirmations! I'm so happy...I'm so blessed...I'm so happy...I'm so blessed...I'm sooo over these flippin' affirmations that are not even beginning to work. I try to put the positivity out there in the universe, but for some reason they always bounce back! Just like failed e-mails, I have failed positive affirmations. Ha ha ha, that was interesting...a "failed positive affirmation!" Back to Avery, she has gotten to the point where she will do something, like interrupt us during a prayer, or push Aidan for no reason, or whatever naughty thing she can come up with and then she says, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me!" What? Where did that come from? I don't think I ever say that, seeing as I always know what go into me!!! It's called STRESS!!! Well, I'm happy to report that Adam Jr. has been behaving so that's one positive! Plus, and I hope I don't jinx myself...we are all healthy. That is until I hit publish on this post, lol!!! So, that's another positive! Look at me, being all positive!!! Yea me!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Kids!! When we decided to have them we were looking at cute sleeping babies in strollers!!!!
Hang in there. And call me if you need to take a time out.
Post a Comment