CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

No need to be alarmed!!!

Okay I realize it's been a while since my last post, but I just wanted everyone to know we're okay! There's no need to panic, no need to worry, we're fine! See the universe has been playing a "sick" joke on us. We've had illness, after illness, after illness. Seriously, if it's going around out there, I betcha we've had it! Let's see, we've had strep throat, pharyngitis, sinus infections, upper respiratory infections, conjunctivitis and the flu. Not to mention the numerous viral infections that have rotated in and out of our house. Yes, it's been FABULOUS! I know you're jealous, and trust me...if I knew how to get rid of the black cloud looming over my house, I would totally send it your way, but sadly that black cloud has decided to stalk me and my kiddos. So, I'm trying to figure out a way to get a restraining order against it! Any suggestions? I also need the name of a good moisturizing lotion. My skin is so dry from all the cleaning and disinfecting that it's cracking...so not cool, and seriously not PRETTY! Alright, well it's a new day, and a new week, and here's to hoping that the universe and the black cloud can find another family to irritate! I'm off to take some more vitamins, in addition to my fifteenth round of antibiotics!!!!

3 comments:

The Ollila's said...

GIRL, GIRL, GIRL....I wish I could blow that black cloud away from your house too. But, not in my direction:) I am so sorry you have had a horrible past....what is it.....2 months. I will send some good karma your way.

CandraWynne said...

Glad to hear you're back up and going and that everyone is feeling better! :)

Julie said...

Bummer. That doesn't sound fun AT all. Now it's time to take it easy so you don't get sick again. No housework, no cooking, etc... :)