CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random stuff!

Okay, I have to post part of this so that I don't forget. Aidan has been talking a lot more lately and telling us things that take us by surprise. For instance, on Sunday we were having dinner at my parents house, and his cousin Summer was trying to get him to move, she was about to dance for us, and Aidan was on the "stage." Well apparently that didn't sit well with Aidan so he told her, "You're not the boss!" Hmmm...he's obviously been hanging out with his siblings a little too much. Then we were talking about my friends kids that had just been over and Aidan announces, "Ian's my favorite!" Silly boy. He has lots of favorites now, "coke is my favorite," "apple jacks are my favorite," "macaroni and cheese is my favorite," etc. Then this morning we are lucky enough to be watching another one of their friends Samantha, and when I told Aidan Samantha and Avery were upstairs playing, he said, "Samantha's here...AWESOME!" He actually screamed, "awesome!" So that's what he's been up to.

Avery well, she's still Avery. The world revolves around her, and don't try to tell her differently because it really doesn't matter what you think. She's the boss, and that's that. End of story, don't bother trying to change it. She wears me out! Thank goodness for preschool.

Adam has been busy as usual with school and baseball. Although, he was sick Sunday and Monday with a headache and stomach virus, thankfully he's better. Aidan had the stomach thing yesterday, but seems to be better today. He's still annoyed by his sister and Aidan is actually starting to try his patience as well. It's got to be tough being the oldest. Having siblings that think you hung the moon, and want nothing more than to be like you and with you. Tough life, right? Too bad he's irritated by it all! Did I mention he's nearly as tall as me. I'm starting to get a little aggravated myself. I hate being short!

Lets see, what else. Adam Sr. is still a workaholic, but in this economy I'll take it. You just never know when things will change. Especially these days, so if he has to work a little more, so be it. Just don't tell him I said that. He'll take advantage and use my words against me, lol!

Me, I'm still trying to lose the blasted weight I gained from the steroids and other meds I've been on recently. Illness really screws you up. So until I get back to "normal," well "normal" for me, I'm going to hide-out in my house. Except when I go to the gym to workout. Which I'm still loving the classes. Not sure I'll be doing Latin Fusion again, we had to do the dance down the fake runway in pairs, thing at the end of class, and I'm just not feeling it. Hip hop however, is a favorite of mine, as is yoga. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress. Once I no longer look like a cow, I'll be out and about! By the way, have I mentioned lately that I hate that all my friends and family are gorgeous. Seriously, I surround myself with beautiful people and it just make me feel worse. I've done that since I was younger. I guess I'm hoping beauty is contagious. Since I catch everything else, maybe one day I'll catch it! I'm still waiting, lol!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to see your family again. June will work out great. Kyle doesn't go to camp until Monday, June 22.

Karen said...

Duh! I keep checking your blog, but had it bookmarked on January so I thought you hadn't updated it. I missed all the good stuff. Glad to know that you are still alive and keeping it real...you make me laugh :)

The Walker Family said...

You make me laugh. Scarlet is three months old and I'm definetly still in the cow club. Notice no pics. of me on the blog?? Hahaha. Miss you!!

P.S. I bet you look great. :)