CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My lesson and other stuff!

So I had my cooking lesson and the food was fabulous, and I learned a lot! Unfortunately, my children were extra hyper that night, so it took a little longer than anticipated. Plus, my OCD was killing me while we were cooking. See, I have to clean-up as I'm cooking, I hate to leave everything collecting in the sink until the very end of the meal....I really loathe it! But, we had so many things going at once, there was no time to clean as we went along...so I started to get a little stressed! I survived though, and the food was delicious!!! Oh, and I did learn quite a bit, so that's always good!

Spring break was lots of fun, we went swimming at Lifetime and I took another hip-hop class, among others, and by Wednesday, I could barely move....don't worry I'm moving along just fine now, and the pain was totally worth it. Adam had a tournament, and they did pretty well. It was at the Dr.Pepper Youth Ballpark, next to the Ballpark in Arlington, or whatever it's called now. It was fun, the kids had a blast going up and down the bleachers, and the weather was really nice. It was great to have a week of not having to get up early and get Adam to school!

This week has been back to reality. Yesterday both Avery and Aidan had school, so I got to spend the whole morning cleaning...which was actually nice! My house was in desperate need of a good cleaning. But, as usual, the house is already trashed again....it was nice while it lasted. Ahhh, and now I hear Ave fighting with Aidan over chicken nuggets, so I'm off to save someone. Not sure which one yet, but I have a feeling it's probably Aidan. He's getting bigger by the minute though, so Avery better be careful! Oh, and Alicia actually let me watch her kids for a little while this morning, which was GREAT, because it kept my children entertained...thanks Alicia!!!!

1 comments:

The Ollila's said...

It is I that should be thanking you for watching my kids. You are too nice!!! But, you really shouldn't sound to enthused about having my kids...it will make me want to ask you more:)