CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been a while!!!

So sorry, that it's been a while since my last post. I've been extremely exhausted and still trying to get everyone well! Good news though, it's looking like we are all getting better, aside from my sore throat and incurable fatigue! There's always something, right? As long as the kids aren't sick, it's all good!

Anyways, there's lots to report, I'll start with Adam Jr. He just got his report card yesterday, straight A's thank goodness, but this year has been a little different. He's progress reports after three weeks always look like a B might be coming, so I'm just waiting! Oh and to brag just a little more, since I'm his mom and that's what I'm supposed to do, he played in a baseball tournament last weekend, and did great. He pitched almost an entire game, he was brought in in the middle of the first inning and finished out the game. He only gave up two runs, I think...I may be off by one! Plus, he had some awesome at bats. Obviously my child is perfect, and I am so proud of him. Okay, so maybe perfect is a stretch, he loves to pester his younger siblings and sing at the top of his lungs, falsetto mind you, whenever I have a headache. But other than that he's a doll! Oh, another thing, it's like pulling teeth to get him to clean his room, but at least he's healthy, right?

Avery too is perfect. Except for the fact that she thinks she's the boss. She gives me projects to do for her all day long. Even when she's at school. She tells me things that need to be done by the time she gets home. Oh, and today she informed me that I'm to call her, "my little dancer," or "pupcake," that's how she says "cupcake," until further notice. Did I mention every other sentence out of her mouth these days is "Troy's hot!" Referring of course to Zac Efron, of High School Musical Fame. Apparently she is going to marry him now, and not Jake Ryan from Hannah Montana...sorry Jake. Anyways, she has a poster of all things "Avery" hanging in her classroom, all the kids have them, not just Avery. And they each did one for themselves, not about Avery. Just wanted to clarify! Anyways, her poster has a picture of "Troy" and she told me she sat in class yesterday and kept blowing kisses to his picture. Crazy girl!

Aidan is perfect too, duh...he's mine, don't you see the trend? Anyways, I'm slightly worried about him, he too keeps saying "Troy's hot!" In his defense though, he'll say anything that is said to him, if it gets a laugh. He's my little clown. I tell him all the time that I found his tootsies, meaning his feet, and he tells me, "It's not a tootsie, it's my foot!" He's very serious when he says it, but then he cracks a smile and starts laughing. He also loves to crash into the walls, just because. It's usually really hard too, so again I'm worried....he just laughs. He loves to do anything that makes us laugh. I'm thinking there's going to be a place for him on Saturday Night Live someday! Did I mention he steals Avery's purse from her and carries it around, just to make her angry. Then if she takes it, he pushes her down. Now, most people would reprimand a child for such behavior, but Avery has tormented the poor kid for the past two years of his life, I figure a little shove here and there is A-OKAY! KARMA! J/K...he does get in trouble, after I give a little chuckle, and knuckles, lol!

Anyways, I better go, my boss needs the computer for another project. She's soo demanding! Where's that Aidan, I feel a purse snatching coming on!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Well, the only perfect at my house is ME!! LOL.
You guys need to live in a bubble or something. Man oh man.

The Ollila's said...

You are too funny Sonia!! I am so glad all your sickness has come to an end.
And, I have to come hear Aidan say "Troys hot" I bet his daddy loves that one!

The Walker Family said...

Reading this post makes me miss you guys. I'm so sorry you were so sick...glad your are doing better. When are you coming??