Guess what? Today I'm getting a cooking lesson, but not just any cooking lesson! A french cooking lesson, from someone who's actually from France. Whoo hoo! She's teaching me to make the entire meal, appetizer, main course, salad...which comes after the main course in France apparently, and dessert. I'm soo excited, I can hardly stand it. I'll let you know how it turns out. Avery gets to help too, so she's been super excited all day! We had an auction at church last week and everyone donated services and others would bid on them. I won a cool monogrammed bag, and the cooking lesson, so "yea me!" There was so much cool stuff, I wasn't sure what to bid on, but seeing as I took French throughout middle school and high school, as well as two years in college, I was dying to win that lesson! I don't remember much of the french I learned, but I am so intrigued by their culture! Anyways, I'll let you know how it goes!!!! I'm off to prepare for her arrival, yippie!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HOW FUN!! I'm currently making italian food and not sure how its going to turn out :) Sometimes I don't like to experiment for that very reason. Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it!!
ooh la la
Post a Comment