CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ahhh...much better!

Alright, so I'm feeling much better now, thanks to my big sis Claudia introducing me to a new organic way of eating. It's really helped A LOT, and I've been doing pretty good, which is new for me, because if it has to do with any type of change to my diet, I usually fail within hours. So, yea me! Now, if I could just get rid of the headaches and dizziness, I'd be so much better. I am still a little fatigued, but no where near what I was. I'm sure you are all glad to hear that, right!

Now, let me tell you about my first hip-hop class at the gym. I'm not kidding you, if Britney Spears had been there, she would've sooo asked me to join her tour as one of her dancers. My singing ability would later be exposed and she'd ask me to be a back-up singer, I just know she would, she totally would. Don't be a hater...just go along with my fantasy! Anyways, I kicked butt, no literally, my sister Veronica was in front of me and apparently my depth perception is off, because I kept kicking her, while she tried to dance. Oops...my bad! She forgave me though, because she knows of my depth perception struggles. Okay, so that was a total lie, but pretty entertaining in my mind, none the less. What happened was, I went to the class, acted a fool, tried to learn some more dance moves to add to my repertoire, acted a fool some more, had a dance battle at the end of class, with several spectators from another class, acted a fool some more, and then went home. It was pretty entertaining, because I'd stop moving, but I could still feel parts of my body continue to jiggle. Oops, I almost wrote giggle, which would've actually worked in that sentence too. Hee hee, that's pretty clever, am I right? Anyways, I highly recommend taking the hip-hop class if you can, it's soooo fun. And really the only person laughing at you , is you! I should mention that several years ago my sister and I took a hip-hop class, and I would say I became pretty average, so give me a few more classes, and I'll be ready to throw down. I can pop it and lock it with the best of them! Btw, next week I think I'm going to try the Latin fusion class. Those were the ladies that watched and cheered us on when the teacher split us into two dueling groups. It was "AWESOME," you have to say that in a sing-songy voice. Seriously, do it now! I'll let you know how the Latin Fusion class goes, but seeing as I am latina, I should have those moves in me already! Actually I know I do, I just have to access them again! The ladies in that class seemed to have enjoyed themselves, so we shall see!

Okay, so now I must clarify about my previous post. When I said my children were perfect, I was obviously joking. My children are far from perfect, as is my parenting. So, in case anyone didn't catch the joke, and were offended by something I may have said, I'm sooo sorry, really I was just joking. Not that anyone complained or said anything to me, after I re-read it, I thought, "oh, I sure hope people get the joke!" Anyways, the little ones are napping so I'm off to play a game with Adam Jr. Ta Ta!!!!

2 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Wow sounds like the class is a lot of fun. There is NO way that I would make it through one of those right now. My equalibrium is off center as my belly goes outward if you know what I mean :) We miss you guys!!

Julie said...

So fun. I love going to Soul Grooves. Do y'all have the same class names as in Katy? If it ever warms up, they're gonna open the outdoor pool. Woo Hoo!!