I also wanted to post these pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We were fortunate enough to have a "Texas White Christmas!" It was really beautiful and the kids enjoyed it, although Christmas morning Aidan didn't want any part of it! He was more excited about playing with his new toys than playing in the freezing snow that he had experienced the day before. I was happy to oblige and stayed in with him ; ) Avery's face in the last picture pretty much covers how I was feeling about the weather too! It's pretty, but my joints just can't take it! Also, there is a picture of the play mat we, as a family, made for Aidan to play with his cars on. It was a lot more work than I had anticipated, and we didn't even finish it, hence the unpainted mountains. He loved it anyway, and I'm sure I will finish it at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later! But, we all worked on it together without him knowing and it was a lot of fun! He better keep it for his kids to play with too, after all of our hard work! I told Adam Jr. that after I die, it's his job to make sure Aidan's grand kids play with it too, lol! Seriously, it was a lot of work, but I know he appreciates it, so that makes it worth it!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy New Year! I made a car mat for Kyle when he was about Aiden's age. It never did get completely finished. Lol! So I was glad to see somebody else do the same.
It turned out so cute. I so remember Adams mat and playing with it as a kid. Glad you all had fun with it.
That is so cute! I am impressed! So much better than the one that Adam had which I wish we still had but at least Aidan has one that hopefully someone will keep up with it. There will be hours of fun memories to go with it as you pass it down through your family!
Post a Comment