Well, this has been a most interesting year, one with more challenges and struggles than I care to admit. We were even unsure about how we were going to make Christmas happen for our kids this year up until the very end. Thankfully, it all worked out and our kids got what they asked for and more, and I learned a valuable lesson...to be grateful for what we have, and to remember that Christmas is not about the gifts, it's about our Saviour's birth. Obviously, I knew that, I've just always gotten caught up in the material aspect of it, that the spiritual part gets pushed aside. If that makes sense. So, it was good for me to have less to spend and to be able to focus more on "the reason for the season," so to speak. I had several angels placed in my path this month and they really helped me to make it through and served as constant reminders to me, to be grateful for what I have and for what Jesus' birth means to me personally. I don't think I could ever thank them enough for that, or if they even realize how much they've meant to me, but I will never forget. This truly was a "magical" Christmas for me and I hope it was just as "magical" for all of you! I mean seriously, my kids are all healthy, I'm actually pretty healthy, as is Adam Sr., we have everything we need...what more could I ask for? Gratitude...that's something I'm going to try to be this year. But, we'll talk resolutions later, lol!!!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment