CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Pictures

Adam playing football #11. I don't have a zoom lens, so it's the best I could do!

Aidan's Thanksgiving Feast!
Okay, so there you have it an update on pictures. Adam has since moved onto Basketball, and no I didn't take pictures Monday night, but they did win. I will take them next time. Aidan and Avery are still loving school. Avery Kindergarten and Aidan Preschool. I am still crazy busy with life, and trying to keep everyone healthy. And don't get me started on Christmas, I haven't even begun to shop. Sad I know. Then there's Adam Sr...he still lives at work and I'm pretty certain that won't change anytime soon. I can't think of anything funny that has happened as of late, but if I do, you'll be the first to know. Actually there is one funny thing, Aidan has started making up songs, cute, huh? Well, let me tell you his first song, it's about his big brother, who he affectionately calls Puma or Puma Socks, not sure why, but he does. Anyways, the song is to the beat of the Britney Spears 1-2-3, song...here are the lyrics "1, 2, 3, you're a Puma, crap freak!"
Let me assure you, that he didn't learn that word from me. In fact, you will NEVER hear me utter the c-word. I'm embarrassed I had to write it down on my blog. Anyways, his father and older brother are notorious for using said word. So, I blame them. Anyways, I told Aidan never to sing that song that way again, at least not in front of family, friends, teachers, the usual. I also suggested he change the c-word to snap, but apparently it doesn't have the same "shock" value. So, I'm still working on it, but if you happen to hear him singing this little ditty know that it's not my fault. Okay, so how's that for an update!!!

0 comments: