First of all, let me just say I'm sooooo sorry for not updating my blog more frequently, but you know how it goes! Life has been hectic as usual around here. I will blog about Halloween and Thanksgiving, eventually but I couldn't let today pass by without recognizing my baby's birthday.
Happy Birthday Adam! I can't believe you are a teenager now! That's really kinda scary. Not that you're a teenager, but that I'm old enough to have a teenager. That just doesn't seem right! I hope you have the best birthday ever. I'll post picture later. We're having dinner with my parents, so once we do that I'll have some to post.
Now this entry wouldn't be complete without me listing 13 reasons why I love Adam.
1. You are my little honey bunny, no matter how big you get, or how much taller, or according to you smarter, (that's still up for debate, lol) you will always be my honey bunny. You can't escape it! It's permanent!
2. You crack me up, some of the things you say make me so grateful you got your mother's sense of humor, and not your fathers, lol! You know it's true book face, lol!!!
3. Even though you give your little sister a hard time, most of the time, and Aidan, some of the time, I know you love them both more than life. There is nothing that you wouldn't do for them. And, that makes me happier than you will ever know!
4. You are so dang smart. I don't know how you do it, but you get smarter and smarter every year. Sometimes I wonder where you get it from, then I think of your father and realize you obviously get it from me! (Pause for laughter) Thank you, thank you very much!
5. You are so handsome. I swear, your eyes make me melt like a Popsicle on the fourth of July! Not that looks are important, because they aren't, but if you are fortunate enough to be good looking, your parents should at least make sure you know! Just make sure you don't get cocky and use your looks to get what you want, that's not cool!!! And it's not fair to the rest of us who don't have that advantage!
6. You are so athletic. Is there any sport that you aren't good at? I mean seriously, you've tried just about all of them, except hockey, and you've been really good at them all! That's really not fair, some guys have all the luck!!! You're one of them!
7. Speaking of luck...you are one of the luckiest people I know. You enter drawings...you win, you play those games at the arcade that no one ever wins...you win...you take a walk outside...you find $20. What is up with that? That you definitely didn't get from me!!!
8. You are so thoughtful and sympathetic. When I had strep last week and your Dad was out of town, you watched the kids for me THE ENTIRE DAY! Not once did you complain. I couldn't even move, so you made them breakfast, lunch and dinner. Well, I ordered the pizza, but you got them their food and cleaned up after them. Plus, you checked on me often, bringing me water and Advil throughout the day. I don't know many teenagers that would be willing to do that for their mother, and I hope you know how much I really appreciated it. It just shows me what an awesome husband you'll make, you know when you're 60, and I'm gone, possibly...I'm not really looking forward to giving you to some girl who I know will never be good enough for you!!!
9. You're an excellent example to Avery and Aidan. You are friends with everyone, you will take up for people when someone is being unkind, and you are there when they need you! You never let us down!
10. He gives the best hugs, whenever I feel horrible, or sad, or just plain blah....his hugs always make me feel better!
11. Your smile, it lights up the room when you come in and it makes everyone feel like you care about them and are interested in what they have to say to you!
12. You are genuine...you don't say things that you don't mean. It's not your style and never has been. You are so honest and loving, I just can't say enough about what a great kid you are!
13. You are one of my best friends, I know kids and parents aren't supposed to be friends, but I think because I was so young when I had you, (well young in my mind) I kind of grew up with you. You've taught me how to be a better parent to the younger kids, and I'm sure they'll be thanking you for that one day, lol! Plus, you've helped me to see what a difference a child can make in their parents lives. Obviously we have our moments when you are not too fond of me, but at the end of the day, everyday, I know you know, how much I love you!!! Happy Birthday Honey Bunny!!! I love you lots!!!
I'll try to get pictures up tonight and do some updating within the next few days, but you know me...it may take a little longer!!!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Adam Jr.'s 13!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Posted by Sonia at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How sweet! I love to read what you have to say about your family especially on their birthday! Thanks for all your blogging! Adam is a great kid even if he is a teenager now! (Just kidding!) Teenage grandkids are sure fun!
Post a Comment