Okay, so Aidan turned three on the 21st of last month, but seriously, my life is just not slowing down. Anyways, I have lots to blog about but I have to go in the order in which they occurred, so Aidan's birthday, is first!
My little angel turned three. And yes, he is still my little angel, because the boy can do no wrong! Honestly, he is heaven sent! If there is fighting or arguing going on between the kids, I can pretty much guarantee Aidan is not involved. Don't get me wrong, there are times that he will hit Avery or try to tackle Adam Jr., but it's usually because he's been provoked, and not just once, but several times, he's pretty patient...he gets that from me! Really! Why are you laughing? Ask my kids, well, maybe not the kids, but you could ask my husband, actually this week hasn't been a good one with him either, but you could ask my Mom, she'll tell you, I haven't fought with my mom in ages, I couldn't even tell you the last argument we had. So yeah, ask my Mom! Any who, back to the reason for my post! I'm going to list the three reasons why I just love my little punkiny punkin, and they are:
1. He is so funny! He always makes me laugh, the things he comes up with always leave me wondering where he gets that stuff. For instance, while we were on vacation in a hotel, he told me that the hotel was haunted but that the ghost was very nice. Except when it comes to moms, for some reason, the ghost likes to kill moms, so I better be careful. He and the other members of the family had no reason to concern themselves though, because he only kills moms! Good to know, thanks Aidan, I will sleep with my eyes open! Then yesterday, we drop Adam Jr. off at a "girls volleyball game," of course, and as he's about to enter the school we see him hug a girl. Aidan says, "Oh, Addie's hugging another girl!" And so I tell him, "Oh that brother of yours!" So, I ask him if he's going to be hugging on the girlies at school too, and he replies, "No! But when I'm big like Addie, I'm going to be hugging and kissing all the girlies!" He bursts into laughter and Avery and I do the same! Such a silly goose!
2. He's so patient! The most patient person I've ever known, aside from yours truly, j/k! He doesn't get upset about much of anything, and he's okay with waiting "a second," when I'm busy doing something else, unlike his older siblings, who need things when they need them, not "a second" later! I guess that's what happens when you're the third born, you have to learn patience at an early age! I should know, I was the third born in my family as well. Hmm...see the connection! Interesting isn't it! Anyways, thanks little buddy for never freaking out on me! Well, except if I don't get him a new hot wheels car every time we go to Target, but hey even his tantrums aren't that bad. They only last about 30 seconds, so I'll take it!
3. He is soooo sweet. If we get onto Avery or Addie, he's the first one over there taking up for them, and trying to comfort them. Then he'll come and tell me, "you made Avery sad, she's crying, you should say sorry!" Or if it was caused by Avery or Adam Jr., he'll go up to the troublemaker and tell them off in defense of the injured party! He is a true peacemaker. I just love him! Plus, he still lets me cuddle him and hold him and carry him around, unlike his big brother! Although, sadly I'm not sure I could carry AJ anymore, but would it really hurt for him to let me hold him in my lap for a few minutes? Whatever! Oh, and Avery still allows me to do those things too, but I have a feeling that's not going to last much longer! So, thank goodness I have my Aidan! Plus, we're having a blast together, in a pretty quiet house, now that the others are in school. I'll post about Avery's first day of Kindergarten and Adam's of 7th grade soon, hopefully!
Anyways, I know this is late, but I love you buddy! You're the best! I hope you had a great birthday! Happy Birthday, love you lots!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Aidan's 3rd Birthday!
Posted by Sonia at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That kid is a crackup!!! Glad to hear he had a good birthday :)
PS its really nice to see some updated posts from you :) hehe
I know, still working on that one, will get it done a.s.a.p! I hope, lol!!!
Post a Comment