CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Adam Sr.'s birthday!


Well, I'm a bad wife, but that's nothing new! Adam Sr.'s birthday was August 30th, and I'm just now getting around to posting about it. Anyways, he turned 33 and when my kids have a birthday I write as many things about them that I love as they are old. Like Aidan turned three, so I posted three things I love about him. Well, seeing as Adam turned 33, that's just too much for me to write. In fact, if I had to come up with that much stuff I'd get a massive headache, and we all know he wouldn't want me to suffer, right! So, I'll just say that I love him and that's that. Works for me, so I'm guessing it works for you as well, seeing as you really don't have any other choice in the matter! I also posted a few pictures from his celebration! It was pretty laid back, but that's how he wanted it. He's always so busy with work he much prefers to just hang out at home and do nothing on the weekends. I was all to happy to oblige! Maybe one year I'll talk him into a huge soiree, but for now, I'm okay with not having to plan a party! Happy Birthday Adam, I hope it was grand. Love you lots! I think I've posted plenty in the past few days, so for now I will bid you farewell. I still have lots more to post, but a girls gotta nap, so see ya!!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Who are those gorgeous people? Yea for pictures! : )