CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Guess what?

Well my sister-in-law and I are starting a new business. Actually, she's the brains behind the operation, I'm just kind of here! Anyways, we'll be selling craft items from a blog she created. The blog name is http://www.creationsmadebymoi.blogspot.com/ . When you are on the homepage you just click on the link to whatever craft you're interested in and it'll take you straight to that page. Anyways, you can order these crafts as a kit, where we would send you the supplies to make the item, and you'd just assemble it. Or, you can order it already completed, if you're short on time. Also, if you want to get together with some friends to do a craft, you can order the kits in a group and get a discounted price. Anyways, the blog is up and running, but I'm not sure we're set up to take orders just yet, but once that happens, I'll let you guys know. Until then, go ahead and check out the site and start making your wish list! There are lots of cool things, and Christmas is just around the corner. Also, I haven't figured out all the details yet, but remember how I wanted to start a non-profit type thing for PPD sufferers? Well, a percentage of the profits I make from my sales, is going to go into a fund for me to help people out in different ways. Sadly, I haven't been able to concentrate on the non-profit, so this will give me something small to start with and I'll let you know the details for that too, as soon as I figure them out! Anyways, I hope you guys will check out our new business and refer friends to our site as well! Oh, if you guys have any questions, leave a comment for me and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p! Or you can just email me! Whatever you prefer!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's so great...I'll for sure check it out.

The Ollila's said...

That is so awesome Sonia. I can't wait to see what is there. Best of luck to you!!

April said...

I just checked it out and it looks fabulous!! My only suggestion would be to use bigger pictures of the crafts, so we can see more detail. Or you could make it so it will enlarge when you click on it.