CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hotel Wynne in Arizona!

I know what you're thinking, that's not how you spell the "Wynn" hotel and I don't think there is one in Arizona! Well, let me explain! Last month we were fortunate enough to go visit Adam's brother Taylor and his wife Candra and their adorable daughter McKayla. We had such a blast! The reason I called it the "Hotel Wynne" is because it really felt like we were staying at a five star hotel. Is it five or four? I can't remember now! Anyways, it's the highest number of stars possible! I think it's five, but regardless my point is it was sooo nice! We really had a great time and it was sooo relaxing! We got to go to an Arizona D-backs game, which was fantastic. It was a really nice ballpark and the people were sooo accepting of us Texans! Let's see Adam Sr. was wearing a Dallas Mavericks jersey and Aidan kept shouting "Go Rangers," but they never kicked us out! Did I mention they weren't even playing the Rangers? Silly boy! It was lots of fun! The guys also got to play the Wii quite a bit, so Adam Jr. had a blast. Who am I kidding, so did Adam Sr. and Taylor. I have a picture of the three of them playing the Wii and they are all sitting in the exact same position! I'll try to post it! Meanwhile, I was soaking up all of Candra's creativity! She taught me how to make several new projects that I can't wait to do! Once I get up the energy to take my kids to the craft store with me! Oh, and let me tell you, Candra is a great cook! The food was D to the licious! We're talking serious yum factor here! Taylor's cooking wasn't too shabby either! Obviously I didn't want to leave! She also introduced me to a children's store they have at their mall! It was FABULOUS! I think it's called Pumpkin Patch, they had the cutest stuff, so of course Avery had to have a few things! Candra can be sooo mean, evil I tell ya, lol! Actually I'm really grateful, they have some super cute outfits! Now Avery can be a fashion diva! Apparently that's a cool thing to be, Summer and Avery had a long conversation about being a "fashion diva" Saturday and it got pretty heated! Avery was afraid the bows on her shirt made it too "kiddie!" What??? Summer assured her that her little bows were "super cute" and just what a "fashion diva" would wear! Girls...such a strange breed! Back to Arizona though, we had a wonderful time and Avery and Aidan couldn't get enough of McKayla! They really enjoyed each other! We can't wait for them to come in November! Avery kept telling McKayla about different things she had that she wanted to show her when she gets to our house! They even got to take a bath together, which they loved! Oh, I was even fortunate enough to be there when the lady who cuts their hair came over and she was nice enough to cut mine and the Adam's too! It was a great haircut, but what made it even better, even better than the price, was the fact that she too is a N.K.O.T.B fan, and a fan of "Friends!" So, of course I shared all my stories about meeting N.K.O.T.B when I was a teen and reminiscing about our favorite "Friends" episode! It was a blast! She gets to go see N.K.O.T.B when they go to Phoenix, but sadly I have yet to get tickets for their concert in Dallas! Anyone looking for a gift to give me, lol? I'm only half joking, so think about it! Thanks again Arizona Wynne's it was too fun! As you can tell, this post is way late, but we've been sooo busy going non-stop! I'll try to post more stories about our vacation soon! There's lots to tell! Until then, enjoy the pics I'm posting! See ya!

1 comments:

CandraWynne said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! We LOVED having you. We've never been rated as a 5 star hotel before... we've always gotten 3 because Mckayla tends to wake the guests up at 6am with her "mommy get me" wake up call :)You guys are welcome anytime and don't forget about spring break 2009! I won't let Adam and Taylor forget about that one! We will see you in 2 months!!!!