I guess this is what Samantha watched at your house this morning because when we got home this was all she wanted to watch. Then we had lots of fun making some ourselves. Maybe I will post them on our blog too.
I've been married to my husband Adam for 13 years, and am a stay at home mom to three kids. Adam Jr., 12 years old, Avery 4 years old and Aidan 2 years old. I have suffered from post partum depression with all three of my kids, which is why I mentions meds in my title. Sadly, I can't live without them, but I've learned to laugh at my weaknesses. Well, at least some of the time. It's a dream of mine to audition for American Idol, but sadly am too old. Oh well, I guess I'll never have a chance to be criticized by Simon. I'm also still trying to figure out how to manage life with three kids...so, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!
4 comments:
That's so cool, I bet Avery is loving it. She is finally the big star that she always knew she could be :)
I guess this is what Samantha watched at your house this morning because when we got home this was all she wanted to watch. Then we had lots of fun making some ourselves. Maybe I will post them on our blog too.
Yup, Avery was sooo happy to show it off to Samantha!
How fun...I love The Gang photo. We miss you down here are you coming to visit anytime soon??
Post a Comment