CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hectic!

Okay, I know, I know, long time no blog! I'm sorry, I've been busy! I know, I know, so have you and you still manage to update your blog! What can I say, you're all just better than me, okay! Well now that that's out of the way, I guess I could tell you what's been going on! Soooo much to tell! I guess I'll start with my morning. I actually got to go to the morning session with my friends Alicia, Emily and Amber. It was so much fun! Until that mean sister missionary told us to be quiet so she could hear! RUDE!!! Actually, in our defense, the music had just started on the broadcast and people were still coming in and getting settled. But whatever! It just reminds me how quickly I can become annoyed by someone I don't know! It actually seems to get easier to annoy me the older I get. So look out people, I'm on the loose and I'm annoyed! I kinda remind myself of Willie, on Ugly Betty. There was a commercial this week where they show Betty going to work for Willie (Vanessa Williams), and Betty becomes a mini-Willie. Ha ha, that sounds silly! Back to the story, in the commercial Betty screams at someone, "Look at me when I'm yelling at you...don't look at me!" It made me laugh, that's totally me these days. I'll blame the hormones. More on that in a minute. Anyways, Avery's been reciting that line all week! Did I mention Willie is my hero? Only because I sometimes wish I could be mean like that! Adam Sr. and probably even AJ now, would laugh and say, what do mean wish you could "be" like that, you "are" like that! In the words of Stephanie Tanner, of Full House fame, "how rude!" I guess they didn't actually say that to me, but remember, I did say I get annoyed easily! Sheesh! So, after morning session we went to Corner Bakery for lunch. Wouldn't you know that I ordered a tomato and mozzarella sandwich, and they were out of mozzarella! What? How do you run out of mozzarella? Well, they picked the mozzarella out of their caprese pasta salad, and made my sandwich that way! Whatever, it was still yummy, so I didn't care! I just think it's HILARIOUS, that my orders are always the ones that seem harmless enough, but end up being the hardest to fulfill! Hmm...I'll let you ponder that for a moment! Any who, lunch was yummy and it was so much fun to get out with the girls and no kids! I really dreaded going home, but alas, the girls had other things to do, so I did go home! It helps to be greeted at the door by my adoring boys! I'm absolutely positive Avery would have too, but she was still at my sisters house. She spent the night with Summer again, thanks Veronica! I love a little vaca from the Diva here and there!

Okay, now for some exciting news! LIFETIME FITNESS FINALLY OPENED In MANSFIELD!!! WHOO DOUBLE WHO! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Plus, they are keeping the outdoor pool open the entire month of October!!!! SCORE!!! So I hit the gym with my familia this afternoon! Veronica, Summer and Avery met us at our house before we left, so we could all go together! Oh it felt sooo good! I'm sure I'll feel differently in the morning, lol! After a nice workout, we went out to the pool for a little while and the kids had a blast! Did I mention they have indoor soccer at this one! Adam and AJ played a little soccer while my sister and I spent some time on the treadmills. It was great to have a workout partner! I was going to do a hip hop class, because I felt the need to release my inner Britney Spears, but I didn't make it home in time. Oh well, it gives me a little more time to convince my sister to do the class with me!

Now for some more exciting news! Well exciting for me that is! It's a two parter, so stay with me! Remember how I mentioned hormones earlier? Well, I've been having these "female problems," for over a year now and they are getting worse, rather than better. I've had sonograms done, numerous blood tests, a biopsy, yadda, yadda, yadda! Well, turnes out my uterus is abnormal, shocking since it's mine, right? And since I've tried a million and one different b/c pills, the doctor said I could either do an endometrial ablation, or a hysterectomy. Well, seeing as all the ladies I've talked to that have had ablations end up having to repeat the procedure after a year or two, or end up having to have a hysterectomy, I decided to skip the ablation and go straight for the hysterectomy. My doctor had a feeling I was going to say that anyways, since during the biopsy I offered to donate my uterus to science. Weird people like me have to be studied, lol! Well, I'm happy to report that my surgery is scheduled for November, but I did ask to be put on the cancellation list. That way, maybe I won't have to wait until next month. I will be sooo happy when this whole thing is over! Especially since Adam Sr. won't be able to ask if it's "that time of the month," when he does something wrong and wants to blame the "attitude" on "hormones!" I guess it's time for him to find another excuse! Hey Adam, "look at me when I'm yelling at you...don't look at me!" Lol, I crack myself up!

I know there are a hundred things I still have to post about. Like, Adam's first day of school as well as Avery's first day at Pre-K, oh and Aidan's reaction to having me all to himself, but I am soooo sleepy now! All this typing makes me tired! Oh, it also doesn't help that my children are kicking the computer screen, I'm on my laptop, and they are trying to punch every button they can get their little hands on. I better get them to sleep. I only have Ave and Aidan, AJ's at a birthday party for two of his cousins, and Adam Sr. went to dinner and priesthood session with some of the guys. I think they may go watch Iron man at Ron's house afterwords, but I'm not totally for sure. By the way, is Iron man one word or two? I mean I know it's a name, but is it Ironman, or Iron man? Sorry, the ADD is kicking in again! All I know is that once I get the kiddos to sleep, I'm watching some of the Cold Case episodes I have on my dvr. There are only like fifty of them. I better go get started! Cold Case, here I come!

4 comments:

The Ollila's said...

I am so glad you got to go to the session with us this morning. There are few things better than a day out with just the girls.
And, Lifetime is still on my mind. Maybe one day I will be there with you. I would go to Hip Hop with you. I be a dancing FOOL!! Really just a fool, not so much the dancing.

Julie said...

Wow woman!! I've been wondering if you were still alive.

I've never heard anyone sound so positive about a hysterectomy. But, I hope it solves the problem.

And so glad to hear about Lifetime. I just came back from a Soul Grooves class. I was just thinking about how the instructor must go home and laugh at all the white soccer moms in her class. I try to get low, and I can dance in my own mind, but somehow it doesn't come across quite right. They really need to take the mirrors out of that room!

Sonia said...

Lol, you girls crack me up! I'm sure it will be quite a sight to behold once I do take the class! Go Sonia, it's your birthday!!!

Wendy said...

You are so funny! Your post reminded me of note's I'd pass in High School telling about my weekend--bubbling over with enthusiasm, not talk of hysterectomys! : ) Glad you have a light at the end of the tunnel--no pun intended! : )