Okay, now that I'm a little more aware of what I'm saying, I'm ready to tell you the story of Depo Provera. Btw, Alyssa asked why I'm not on my meds...apparently they were making my heart race and a heart-rate of 170 while walking at a snails pace on the treadmill, is not good! So, I casually mentioned it to my therapist when I was telling her how tired I was, and she was shocked. I kid you not, she actually stood up and told me to excuse her for a second, stepped aside and took a deep breath and sighed! I'm not even lying! She seriously did that. As if I didn't already have issues, now my therapist has to breath deep during my sessions! I'm rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I'm typing this! So sad! Anyways, she came back down to earth and told me now that she knows what's going on with my heart-rate and the anemia, she decided ADD meds weren't the best idea at the moment. So she's trying to get me stabilized, heart-rate wise, and then we will go from there. In the meantime, I'm exhausted...make sure you say that in a sing-songy operatic way! Betcha didn't know you were going to have to do that in order to read my blog today, lol! So, back to the Depo shot. My therapist told me that sometimes the Depo Provera shot can cause depression, or increase depression. Because it's pretty much a shot of hormones, straight into your bloodstream. Yea me!!! So, this is where the discretion comes in. My first thought after she said that was, "Isn't that just kick you in the crotch, spit in your face, fantastic!" Any of you "Friends" fans know what I'm talking about. I really wanted to say that out loud, but as we all know I'm much too polite. In fact, I was rather hesitant about posting the comment on here, but you know, I gotta keep it real! I had just finally gotten to that point where I was so annoyed by all my issues that I just had to laugh. It's bad enough having them, but sometimes it's just ridiculous! I'll be soooo happy when I have no uterus. At least the anemia will go away. Don't hold me to it though, stranger things have happened! So, that's my story for today. Avery's having a heart attack about, I don't know, the sky being blue instead of purple? The girl just likes drama...I wonder where she gets that, lol! Any who, I'm off to see the wizard! So random. Btw, Julie, I'm not too young, I remember, lol! And one more thing Alyssa, I will send one of the bracelets your way. Just let me know what size you'd like! Ciao babies!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can totally see her getting up and walking away. I had a few moments with her like that.Oh one more side effect of the depo provera shot... Be careful it increases your appetite. NO LIE! Well hang in there.
By the way I just love reading your blog. It always makes me laugh.
You are too funny! The uterus is coming out in less than a month and you'll feel SOOO much better :) Hang in there and thanks for the post. I needed a laugh this morning as I can barely keep my eyes open
You're a nut!
In a good way! : )
Post a Comment