You didn't think I'd forget to put some David Archuleta songs on here did you? In the words of Avery, "pish posh," it was only a matter of time! And energy! Well, enjoy and I'll try to post more tomorrow. Lots to catch you all up on. Don't miss it. You'll be interested to hear what my therapist had to tell me the morning after I got the Depo Provera shot, to keep my female issues under control. HA...I laugh in the face of keeping my hormones under control. It seems so sinister! Anyway, more about that later. But for now, sit back relax and enjoy the smooth sounds from DJ Mommy! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get hungry, just remember only DJ Mommy is able to do that for her listeners. Sorry, I'm sooo random right now! Did I mention I'm without my ADD meds. Ahhh....now you get, right? Until next time! Have a great night! I really need to get a larger audience, so I feel I'm really making a difference in the lives of my peeps! Hmm...that'll be my next project! How to trick people into following your blog, just so your opinions can be heard by lots of people you don't even know, but you do know they must like you, right? Well, if their blog stalking you, that might be bad, but I'll let you know if it ever happens to me! Okay, seriously, I'm shutting up now! Off to bed I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are too funny. If it helps, I'm a fan of your blog. by the way why aren't you on your meds? I love the bracelets in the post below and would love to buy one. Hope you're doing well. :-)
You're the DJ, i'm the rapper (Or maybe you're too young to remember....)
I love it when you post...you always make me laugh! Sorry about all the lovely hormone issues! It's just not right that you have to deal with stuff like this on top of everything else going on in your life! Hang in there Sonia! One of these days it will all be fixed and you'll be posting, "remember when..."
p.s. keep posting, I am always checking out your blog and miss you too!
Post a Comment