Okay, this should be the last post for today! I'm a little exhausted. Obviously all of these events didn't happen today, but typing all of it sure does make my hands cramp! Anyways, I always find it interesting that my kids like to do the same type of things on a daily basis. So, the other day, I decided to photograph their day! Of course, that's not including all of Avery's clothing changes and the usual daily occurrences. You know, eating, napping, cleaning and bathing. So, this is a typical day for them. Coloring in their office, the bench and their table and small chairs, and play-doh. Oh, and of course monkey see, monkey do. Not a day goes by that Aidan doesn't want to do what Ave does. Oh, and it all ends with a late night, around 8:30, snack of pickles. There were a few other activities that went undocumented, but those change daily, so I didn't feel the need to photograph those. You know, different games to play or books to read. Let's just say, the only way to keep Avery happy, is to keep her busy!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment