CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

3rd place

S'up?

Adam's team finally had their final ballgame for the season last night! One of their games kept getting rained out and re-scheduled. Anyways, the season really ended two weeks ago, I think. Well, Adam and I both missed his last game, but my Dad was there as usual. Thanks again for taking him Dad. Adam Sr. was out of town for a work, "retreat!" And I was at home a little under the weather still, with two sick kiddos. Anyways, wouldn't you know they decided to go ahead and hand out the trophies last night. Didn't even bother to warn us, so we could be there, or make arrangements to get pictures, but whatever. Such is life, right? Oh, but it gets better, Adam gets home from the game and tells me that the whole team was going out to dinner. Well, everyone BUT HIM! Hmmm...couldn't have sent an email to let us know they were going to hand out trophies and go to dinner? I guess that would be too much to ask! Whateve! Remember how I said I'm getting easily irritated by people lately? Yeah, it hasn't changed! Anyways, my poor son had to miss out on the celebration and we had to miss out on the pictures. So, I'll just have to post a picture from the preseason tournament, in order to congratulate my little champion. Way to go Adam/Addy! We love you bud, sorry we missed it! I'm such a loser!!!!

0 comments: