CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holiday Open House!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know my big announcement. On Friday, November 7th, some friends and I, will be having a holiday open house at my house. I will be selling Stampin' Up and I will take orders for Creations Made by Moi as well. So far I have April coming to sell Coverwear shirts, and I'm working on getting a few more friends to come! Once I have all the information set in stone, I will post it! This will be a great opportunity for you to come and get some Christmas shopping done. If you don't live in the area and still want to order something, let me know. I will probably post links to all the websites as soon as I have confirmation they are going to be there. I will also get a link to April's site. I might even make it to where you could come either in the morning or in the evening, to give people a little more flexibility. So, keep checking my blog. I should have all the details by the end of the week!!!

0 comments: