Unfortunately, with all my health issues I haven't been able to start teaching group voice lessons. I will however start up in January. If you are interested, let me know and I can email you the specifics! I've really missed doing it, and I've wanted desperately to get back into it, so January seems to be the month for me! Right now it's only going to be for those kids that can read, but I do hope to add a 4 and up class at some point. I may even add private voice lessons too, but for now I don't want to over commit! Each student will be singing solo, so this is why I've limited it to readers only! I hope that makes sense. That's all for the moment, but I do have an announcement about Stampin' Up coming soon. Hopefully by the end of the night! Keep checking!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment