So have you ever wondered what Aidan does when the others are at school? I like making Adam and Avery seem odd, by calling them the others, in case you were wondering! Well, aside from the usual shopping and possible lunch, we mostly hang out! Just the two of us! Nice and relaxed and easy. So easy! It just so happens that my little monkey loves puzzles, and Tuesday I found one he hadn't seen since the move. He really enjoyed it! It captivated him for an hour, no lie! Plus, he kept laying his head on it to hear the different animal sounds. I think the batteries are dying so it's not very loud. I had to get pics of it though, because he was just so funny! Oh, and notice the other puzzles too! He played with those after he had his hour long fill of the animal sounds. Silly boy!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment