Sharpay smothering the cute little monkey!
I think he is sooo over Halloween!
We had Trunk or Treat last Saturday night and the kids had fun. Well, some of them did. Adam's at that age where he doesn't mind the free candy, but it's almost more work than it's worth. So, I'm thinking this may be his last year. Sniff, sniff...tear! Avery and Aidan had a blast. They got to hang with their friends and Summer came along a little later.
It was lots of fun for me too. We have it combined with Mansfield 2nd and 1st ward, so I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time. It was really cool! It's been a busy week though, so I've got several more posts coming. Hopefully you won't get too sick of me, lol! For now, I have to go pick-up Adam. He gets out in 10 minutes, sheesh, I better hurry!




1 comments:
Wow....no surprises with Avery's costume! She's darling. We didn't have trunk-or-treat this year and missed it, my kids love it! Glad you had a fun night.
Post a Comment