CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Times really haven't changed!

Naomi

Abby and Jaden


Helen and Dustin


Beth and Bob



From left to right, Me, Helen, Adam Sr., Nabeel and Beth.



This past weekend I actually got to see my best friends from high school. Helen, Beth and Nabeel. It was the first time in, years. Seriously, too long! Anyways, it was so much fun seeing them, but it was so strange. I swear we all still look exactly the same and act exactly the same. Looking the same is one thing, but acting the same. That's kind of funny! I thought I would be more grown-up by now, but I'm not. It's funny how we haven't seen each other in years, but it seems like we were all together last week. Like we didn't even skip a beat.

I have a few pics, but they didn't turn out so well! Oh well, you'll get the idea. Helen was able to bring her husband Dustin and Beth brought her husband Bob, and her kids. They are adorable. Abigail, I think she goes by Abby though, Jaden and Naomi. So cute. Helen and I brought pictures of ours. Thankfully! Avery wouldn't have let me hear anything. Of course, I did take Adam Sr., and Nabeel brought himself. He's not married. I'm sure that's exactly the way he wants it too! Anyways, here are some pictures. This time I'm going to be better about keeping in touch with my BFF's! I know I always say it, but this time I'm SERIOUS!!!!

0 comments: