CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Creations Made by Moi!

Hey everyone, just a quick note to let you all know that we've added bracelets to our creations made by moi blog. They're an easy way to get some Christmas shopping done. So check them out, http://creationsmadebymoi.blogspot.com/ That's all I've got for now! PEACE!!! (Make sure you say that with a deep intimidating voice, don't ask me why you'd want to be intimidating while saying peace, it just sounds good. Like I'm seriously wishing you peace, and it's important that you find it! Sorry, I'm way too random!)

P.S. Did I mention I'm a big fat liar. They're actually not posted yet, but make sure you keep checking, they will be posted on the blog a.s.a.p.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute stuff. Although I wouldn't dare try to make any of it myself.

Creations Made By Moi said...

Thats the fun part of it Julie... you can buy it already made :) haha Hey Sonia the bracelts are up and going! Within the next 2 weeks there will be new crafts on the site so keep checking back!

MUTHABOMB said...

My FAVORITE bracelet is the "ASHLYN" How beautiful, I mean WOW!
LOL good job!