Here are some of the links for my open house. I will keep adding them as I get them, you'll probably see another post like this again. For now, here is what I have:
Sonia- http://www.stampinup.com/ I don't have my own dedicated site anymore, so email me any questions.
http://www.creationsmadebymoi.blogspot.com/
April- www.coverwear.com/aprilfrancom
Leslie- http://www.alteredartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Oh, and I have plenty to blog about, I've just been super busy, so I'll update soon! Oh, and by the way, Leslie has a giveaway going on her blog, so you might want to swing by there before Thursday! I debated whether I should give out this information since it would bring my chances of winning down lower, but seeing as I never win anything anyway, I figured I'd let you all know, lol!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Open House Links!
Posted by Sonia at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment