So I'm thinking about teaching group voice lessons again and I'm trying to see if there is any interest out there! I've taught singing a million times before, I'm just debating whether I want to do it again or not! I love it, there's just a lot to consider. I'm not sure what night would work out best and I haven't figured out all the logistics! I did something something similar in Katy and I loved it, so I'll probably do the same program. Plus, my house is bigger now so I could even do recitals here, if worse comes to worse. Which it always did in Katy! Thankfully all my students parents were soooo cool and cooperative they never complained! Even sitting in my cramped dining room, lol! The students were obviously good sports too! Not to mention they were sooo entertaining and I really enjoyed the time I spent with them! So, if anyone is interested, please let me know. I'll probably start with kids ages 6 and up and possibly add a little children's group similar to Celebration Singers that I did with Angela and Kimberlee, for the ones that can't read yet! Anyways, email me if you're interested or post a comment. I'd want to make sure I had enough interest before I figured out all the details, if that makes sense! Or if you have any suggestions either! Just don't be mean, you know I can't take criticism, lol! Actually, it's not funny, I'm seriously a little too sensitive! Don't worry, I'm getting help for that, lol! Yes, that you can laugh at! Like you need my permission to laugh at me!!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sonia, you know Eve is in. She is loving choir this year and all she can talk about is having you teach her all your knowledge. Plus if you are serious I can pass your name along to her choir teacher too. Let me know. You will always do great with your lessons. Your students love you.
Good luck! You are a great teacher and we wish you were still teaching in Katy. I like your new blog "make-over"--it's so cute!
Put us down!
Post a Comment