You are in so much trouble. I just got your package today and you said that you weren't putting a lot of effort into it. Thank you so much, you are so thoughtful and sweet. I love all of it. Oh, and I love that Aiden was doing his part in the program. Averys smile is as cute as ever. Love and miss you.
I've been married to my husband Adam for 13 years, and am a stay at home mom to three kids. Adam Jr., 12 years old, Avery 4 years old and Aidan 2 years old. I have suffered from post partum depression with all three of my kids, which is why I mentions meds in my title. Sadly, I can't live without them, but I've learned to laugh at my weaknesses. Well, at least some of the time. It's a dream of mine to audition for American Idol, but sadly am too old. Oh well, I guess I'll never have a chance to be criticized by Simon. I'm also still trying to figure out how to manage life with three kids...so, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!
1 comments:
You are in so much trouble. I just got your package today and you said that you weren't putting a lot of effort into it. Thank you so much, you are so thoughtful and sweet. I love all of it. Oh, and I love that Aiden was doing his part in the program. Averys smile is as cute as ever. Love and miss you.
Post a Comment