Okay, so technically it didn't snow in Mansfield, but I swear my kitchen looked like it did. We made sugar cookies last week and for once I remembered to document it. There was powdered sugar and flour everywhere, that's why I say it snowed in Mansfield. It really did look like it though, sadly this snow doesn't melt, but leaves yeti footprints all over the hardwood floors. Whoo hoo!
Avery was nice enough to wear her apron. I tried to put a bib on Aidan, one that covers his entire upper body, but he wasn't having that. He hasn't worn a bib since he was about a year old. He hates how confining they are. At least that's the excuse he gave me all those months ago. Such a picky child.
The top plate has Aidan's creations and the bottom has Avery's. When it came time to frost the cookies, AJ was totally OVER IT! In fact, I'm surprised he took a break from texting to help us cut out the cookies. That only lasted about five minutes then he got extremely annoyed by his little sister and gave up. Kids, what can you do? I'll take five minutes over zero though, that's for sure. Oh, and Aidan was napping during the cut-out phase, but was wide awake during the icing. Yea me! Notice his shirt covered in snow a.k.a powdered sugar/flour? He did help make the dough for the cookies before his nap, so he helped spread the white stuff all over the kitchen.
Oh, I had to include the picture of Adam's head looking like the earth, just for documentation sake. I didn't want to forget about the time he thought it would be cool to let the girls at school spray paint his head blue and green. He scares me a little. He's just a bit too much like his dad. Weird that is, j/k AJ. You are soo not weird!!!!! And FYI, the spray paint came right out of his hair, unlike the purple stuff that has been in Avery's hair since July. Phew, thank goodness!!!! That would've been bad!





0 comments:
Post a Comment