Happy New Year's Eve and New Year, everyone! I realize New Year's Day isn't until tomorrow, but I was afraid if I didn't wish you a Happy New Year now, it would be Valentine's when I realize that I forgot. Does that make sense? Any who, this will be the sixth year in a row that I resolve to be more positive. Here's the difference, this year, I'm going to try to make it all the way to next year. So no negativity until January 2010. See usually, about three to six months into my new positive attitude something happens and I say, "oh forget positivity," followed by several "negative" phrases in a row. It's what I do. But this year, this year, will be different. Because I have you my lovely friends! If you notice I'm being negative, please leave a comment and say something like, "Sweet Sonia, I understand life is never fair to you, and that you are the most unlucky person in the world, but keep your chin up, your time will come!" So sweet, I know! That's the point, be nice about it. You all know how easily my little feelings get hurt! Although, that is another thing I'm going to try out...not having my feelings hurt so easily, but I don't want to overdue it, so I'm not promising that one through next January. Got a problem with that? Well, take it up with someone else, because I'm not listening...la la la la la! J/K you know how I am. Anyways, I'm off to make some snacks to take to my parents house for our New Year's celebration. I'll try to remember my camera and take some pictures. Still not promising anything...I'm a little tired today, so my memory isn't going to work so well. Btw, it's still December, so a little negativity in this post is just my way of cleansing my soul for the long journey ahead. Okay, I think that's all for now...peace out!!!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy New Year's! 2009 is all about being POSITIVE!!!
Post a Comment