Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!
Well, today is mine and Adam's thirteenth anniversary. Crazy how fast time flies! It seems like we just got married a few years ago. Anyway, to celebrate, we went to Salt Lake City for the weekend. I had never been before and it was soooo much fun. We had a great time. Especially seeing all the snow. I have to admit, it did take me a while to get used to being away from the kids. I cried pretty much every hour, on the hour all day Friday! Pathetic I know, but I really missed them, and I've never left them overnight. Well, except while I was in the hospital and they were with their Dad, so that doesn't really count. Any who, back to the story. We got to go to Temple Square, and we did a lot of shopping in Park City, they have an outlet mall there. So much shopping and eating, that's really all I need to relax, lol! Anyways, we did go to the Family History Library too, and did some genealogy for my side of the family. It was sooo cool, and so much fun! Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped with my kids so I could go, you guys are the best! And, thanks for taking me Adam, I had lots of fun! Happy Anniversary...I love you!
Posted by Sonia at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I love this picture. It is one of favorite statues of Jesus. I am glad ya'll had fun. Happy Anniversary!!
Is Adam carrying your purse? :)
Congrats on the anniversary. It sounds like you had a great time, but I don't quite understand the crying. I would've been smiling from ear to ear. Just kidding....sort of.
Heather, it was the camera case he was carrying, and Julie, lol!!! By Saturday I was smiling, and Monday morning I was thinking, what why was I crying?
Happy Anniversary!
I am so glad you guys had a good time!!
I am so jealous! What a WONDERFUL anniversary! Love the cute picture too.
Thanks everyone!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you guys got away and had some time to yourselves :) Tell adam I love the man purse! haha
Post a Comment