So my sister-in-law Heather put a link to this family on our family website and it really caught my attention. I don't know Stephanie or her husband Christian, but I was really touched by their story. They were in a plane crash recently and are both in the hospital in critical condition. They have four children, I believe, and will be facing a long recovery. Anyways, you can read more by going to http://cjanerun.com/ . I wish I could do more to help them, but I figured the least I could do was provide a link for anyone wishing to help! It's crazy how the grapevine works with the internet these days. We are able to reach more people than we would've ever been able to with the phone alone! My heart just aches for their children and I hope they are able to return home soon! Thanks Heather for putting this link on our website.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment