Okay, so tell me the truth. What do you think of my first attemp at photography. Remember, I'm a very sensitive soul, so if you have nothing nice to say, say it nicely! Does that make sense? Also, if you think they're okay, nothing special, don't feel the need to tell me they're awesome. I'd hate to get a big head. Oh and one more thing, can you tell I totally LOVE black and white photos? Anyways, there are more to come soon! This is just a small sample!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
My first attempts with my new camera!
Okay, so tell me the truth. What do you think of my first attemp at photography. Remember, I'm a very sensitive soul, so if you have nothing nice to say, say it nicely! Does that make sense? Also, if you think they're okay, nothing special, don't feel the need to tell me they're awesome. I'd hate to get a big head. Oh and one more thing, can you tell I totally LOVE black and white photos? Anyways, there are more to come soon! This is just a small sample!
Posted by Sonia at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
These look great! What kind of camera did you get?
I got a Nikon D40. I really, really like it! Especially since I'm a novice, lol!
They look great Sonia and you have the perfect kids to practice on :)
Now I know which pics Ron was talking about on the family website--They are great and I hope I can talk to you about at small(or big) project I have in mind when you get back.
Post a Comment