I am sooo late posting this, but I figured I should probably mention that Avery turned FOUR on the 8th. We've been sooo busy, I hadn't had a chance to recognize it! Anyways, I wanted to let her know how special she is. Since she is four, I figured I'd mention the four things I really love about her. There are sooo many it's going to be hard to narrow it down.
1. Avery, I love the fact that everyday is a new adventure for you. You wake up and immediately ask what's going on that day. Even if we are just hanging around the house, you find a way to make it the "best day ever!" Whether you're dressed up as Cinderella in the morning, and Aidan is Prince Charming, or you're Gabriella from High School Musical in the afternoon and Adam is Troy, you always stick to your character and storyline. I try to always address you as your character, but sometimes you change so many times in a day that I have to revert to my favorite princess, "Princess Avery!" I especially love it when you include me in your daily "plays," except when you make me play the mean girl and I get notes from boys dumping me! That's just sooo not like me, lol! I do love your imagination!
2. I love how you love to take care of people. If you see someone get hurt, you immediately let me know and rush to get your "first aid" supplies. I can't count how many times you've gotten ice for Aidan, sat next to him on the couch and told him repeatedly, "it's okay bud, don't cry," while patting his head. It's just so cute! You love to do it for all of us too! If I mention that something is hurting, like my stomach or my head, you're so quick to find a heating pad, pillow and blanket. I know I give you a hard time about being a ball of energy, but it's times like these that I appreciate how fast you are!
3. I love your personality. You just crack me up! I am always surprised by the things you come up with. Like while you were going through your nail polish trying to pick a color and you couldn't pick just one. So, you asked my advice and I said I liked them all, to which you replied, "well, now you see my dilemma!" Or the time we asked you what you wanted to eat for lunch and you said, "I want the place with grapes and macaroni." I couldn't figure out what you were talking about, but then you explained. "You know the PURPLE grapes, ON the place that has the MACARONI!" So, AJ asks, "are you talking about Olive Garden!" And you say, "YES! I LOVE their bread sticks!" So we collectively say, "OOOOHHH," and are impressed by how observant you are! If you would've said you "LOVED the bread sticks," at the place, I probably would've guessed it sooner! Your thought process is just so unlike anyone I've ever known, so I'm usually left pondering the things you say! Oh, and don't get me started on the faces you make to go along with your random comments! I could go on for days! Let's just say, you really do entertain me and I seriously think I need to get you an agent, lol!
4. I love you! Everything about you is sooo special it's hard to pick just a few! Even when you're a hundred I'd still have trouble coming up with just 100 things I love about you! You are my little princess and my little sweetie! I'm so glad that I get to see your bright and shining face everyday! Your smile just melts my heart! You keep me on my toes and make life interesting! You can be quite the handful, but thankfully you're all mine!
Happy birthday baby girl! I love you lots!




1 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery!! It was so fun watching you play with McKayla and interact with her. Hope you had a great day!!
Post a Comment