Remember how I told you we had some visitors coming? Well, here are some of the pics! We had so much fun with the Baldwins. Plus, Julie said I could post the pictures as long as they didn't have her in them. I agreed, as long as she did the same for me, lol! Anyways, thanks for making the trek up here to visit us! We had sooo much fun! We even got to take them to a Texas Rangers baseball game. We probably all lost about 10 lbs., just sitting in the heat. The sun went down and the temperature inside the ballpark was still 110 degrees! Crazy!!! It was great to see Kyle, Emily and Julie again! I just hope they will come visit again, especially when they can stay even longer. And maybe Greg will even come next time! Thanks again for coming to visit us! Adam sure had a blast seeing Kyle. And if you couldn't tell, Avery has made Emily her honorary "big sister!" I'm surprised she didn't drive her crazy!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a blast!
I love the pictures, but think you should have snuck some pictures of yourself and Julie in there :) Looks like you all had a great time!
That looks like a lot of fun! We're out in Houston visiting my parents right now. Too bad you already moved! Maybe you can take a road trip down here this week! :)
Post a Comment