Well Aidan had a blast at my sister's house. Her daughter has a playhouse and Aidan lived in it. If we wanted to keep him happy, all we had to do was point him in the direction of the little house. Well, that or give him a ball, which ALWAYS makes him happy. In fact, he's gotten really good at throwing. The other day I kept getting hit in the head with chicken nuggets, and I thought AJ was trying to start a food fight. Turns out my little angel is turning into a hoodlum. A hoodlum with quite an arm! Silly boy! Back to my original story though. We have decided we need to invest in one of those playhouses. I think if we did that, I wouldn't see two of my kids for most of the day. Throw in the wii and all three of my kids are out of my hair for a good number of hours. Am I a great mom, or what? I'll be waiting for the nomination form for the "Mother of the Year," award to come in the mail. I'll keep you updated once I hear from the committee! By the way, my wonderful sister and wonderful BIL, have so graciously offered to let us store the playhouse at our house once we move back. So, SCORE! Now, I don't have to buy it, and they don't have to worry about me taking my kids over to their house while they're at work, so I can entertain my little kiddies! See everyone wins! I aim to please. Hmm...maybe I'll be up for a "Sister of the Year," award too! Stranger things have happened! Anyways, I just wanted to post these pictures because I thought they were sooo cute!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love those little play houses...I always wanted one for my kids. Okay, maybe for myself.
When I was growing up we had a thin plastic cover that went over a card table....On the outside of the plastic was a pre-printed house with a flower bed and windows and a door.....
I had actually had forgotten about our little plastic sheet house....
Thanks Aidan for bring back some childhood memory’s.
Cheers,
Kim
Post a Comment