CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduations and weirdos!!!

Adam and Kyle, the happy graduates!



Ugh...I hate pictures of me, but I had to have proof we were all there!!!


Pool party, whoo hoo!!!!

We've had sooo much going on I'm not even sure where to start. I guess I'll start with the graduations we've attended. Adam Jr. graduated from 5th grade on May 29th, which totally freaked me out! I can't believe how quickly time goes by! Then he had a graduation party at Lifetime fitness, which I was fortunate enough to attend. I was really going to "bust a move," when the DJ arrived, but Adam begged me not to. I guess, he was afraid all his friends would ask me to teach them how to dance, and he just wasn't in the mood. So, I just lounged around the pool with Julie. Oh, did I mention Adam didn't even want me to swim. It was so stinkin' hot. Being the awesome mom that I am though, I respected his wishes. I'm sure I lost about five pounds sitting in that heat though. At least I hope! The pictures above are of him with a few of his friends. I was really impressed with him! He got several awards, but I won't bore you with the specifics. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about every little thing he did really well in. Although, I must say, he's pretty much PERFECT!!! J/K!!! I know everyone feels that way about their own children, so I will just say we are really proud of him! Way to go AJ, I love ya man! YOU ROCK!!! Do people still say that? If not, then "you...fill in the blank!" Whatever's cool to say at the moment! I'll also have to post about Avery's boyfriends, one of which includes Adam's best friend Kyle. Kyle's such a good sport too, but that deserves an entire post of its own!
Then my nephew Joey graduated from High School and we were lucky enough to be in attendance for that event. I'm so proud of him. For those of you who don't know, my sister was a young unwed mother and me and my other older sister were fortunate enough to help out with babysitting for her two little ones. Joey was the second born, Mike was the first. Mike graduated last year and has done really well in college! He even made the Dean's list. Now, it's Joe's turn. He was in the top 10% of his class and has gotten several awards as well. They are both really smart. If you haven't noticed, I feel like they are my own kids. My sister had Mike when I was 13 and Joe a year after that, so I spent A LOT of time with them. Anyways, I joke with my sister that they were my "practice" kids. That way when mine came along, I'd know what to do! Boy was I wrong! It's totally different when they are your own! My sister Claudia did an amazing job with them, so I have to give a shout out to her as well! Way to go sis! Your boys are AWESOME!!! Mom and Dad, you guys didn't do so bad either! Did I mention she is now married, to a really great guy, whose name is...get this..."Adam!" He's been an amazing influence as well! Nope, I'm not even joking. We all call him Bailey though, that way we avoid any confusion, lol!!! Anyway, we had fun at his graduation and after party, so I'll post a picture of us with Joe and Mike. Avery's sitting on Joe's lap, just so you know. Way to go Joey, we are sooo proud of you, and we love you man! We love you! We love you! We love you! My niece kept telling him, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" We all feel that same way!

Joey, Mike and the gang!


Oh, below you will find some some pictures of Adam Jr. He was obviously very busy entertaining himself during the graduation! I hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting them, but seriously, you mess with the camera and act a fool, you should expect that I'm going to use it to my advantage. I don't know what was up with him, I think he may have been delirious due to a lack of sleep! Whatever it was, I must admit, it scared me! I have lots to post from this past week, such as information on our house hunting, Avery reuniting with one of her oldest best friends, and of course her cousin Summer. Aidan being silly, and Adam disowning his father for his recent haircut! So, I'll get on that a.s.a.p! I just thought I'd post something before I forget everything that happened.
He took a picture with the camera under his shirt????
Then he stole my glasses for this interesting pic!!!! WEIRD!!!

I did mention weirdos in the title, but really there was only one!!!

1 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Hey its good to hear from you!!! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy... don't forget to find time to PACK!!! HAHA