CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

We're back!

Well, we just got back into town last night. We've been in San Antonio, going to Seaworld, the Riverwalk, etc...! It was fun, sort of, but we're glad to be home. I have many stories to share, and a few pictures, but right now, I just want to "chillax!" It's been a crazy week, and I'm beat. Who knew a 3 year old and and 11 year old could fight about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING? Well, now I know! We are NEVER going to take a vacation again. Unless of course, Adam Sr. and I only take Aidan. He was a trooper, even though he rarely got to nap. Although, he has developed a nasty habit of saying, "NO," while he laughs. I have a feeling his two older siblings had something to do with that. Oh, and he's also started doing things over and over again, when he realizes it makes people laugh. Very cute story that goes along with this, but I have to post the picture with it, so you'll have to check back, but I promise, you don't want to miss it! Also, he has started taking up for his siblings too. He's a peace maker, obviously he gets that from me. Adam Sr., if you are reading this, don't even try to deny it. If you even suggest that he gets that from you and not me, I'm going to have to take you out to the alley and remind you who's boss! Anyone who knows me, knows I don't have an "aggressive" or "angry" bone in my body! Take that buddy, lol!!! Seriously though, the kid cracks me up. If Avery or Adam get into trouble, Aidan points at them and says, "no momma," or "no dadda!" And, if Avery or Adam fight with each other, he'll say, "stop it Addy," or "stop it Aree!" He will also get into the middle of an argument and push both individuals aside. Like he's some kind of referee! Silly little guy! He makes my heart smile! Better go check on the kiddos, I think I hear Aidan screaming at them. Thank goodness I have him to keep the other two in line!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you're back!!! Don't forget to share those pictures.