CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Mani/Pedi






Avery got her first mani/pedi this past week-end with her cousin Summer. It wasn't Summer's first, so she was a pro at it. Avery, if you notice in the first picture, was concentrating really hard so she wouldn't move. It was really cute! They both got little flowers painted on their big toes as well. Oh, since Avery had her nails done as well, her thumbs had flowers too! I waited a long time to take Avery to do this, because she doesn't understand how to "sit still!" I mean she knows what it means, but her little body just can't comprehend it! I was pleasantly surprised by how well she sat and let the lady paint her nails. Letting them dry however, was a different story. If you can imagine two little girls spinning around in their chairs, while they were supposed to be letting their nails dry, you'd be close to knowing what my sister and I went through. Add in the girls trying to put their feet on each other, and me and Veronica constantly saying, "don't move, you're going to mess up your nails!" Then you'd have a really good idea of what went on. But, it was worth it. Their nails turned out really cute, and they felt like little grown-ups! Maybe next time I'll just send Adam in my place, lol!!!

2 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Oh no Sonia you've opened a can of worms!! :) I love getting pedicures and I'm sure McKayla will catch on that my toes always look better than hers do because a professional does mine and I do hers haha she'll be saying I want mine to look as good as yours mommy and I won't be able to do anything but take her :)

Sonia said...

Yup...sadly that's how the story goes!!!