So these are a few of the gifts Adam got for Father's Day. I think all in all he had a pretty good day! I'm so proud of my kids for making these things for their Dad. Thanks to Bro. Knies and Bro. Griffeth for helping Adam and the other scouts make these awesome pens. You guys have been awesome and Adam really enjoys having you for his teachers. He's really going to miss you! Avery had the brilliant idea for her and Aidan to make finger paint creations for Dad! Thank goodness it was color wonder. Aidan was really getting into it and managed to get some in his hair, so like I said, thank goodness it was color wonder. Happy Father's Day Adam, thanks for all you do for us! I'm not going to get mushy though, because, that's just not how I roll! Sorry, you knew that when you married me, lol! Plus, you're not "my" Dad. So, to my Dad, thanks for all you've done for me too! You're an inspiration and I hope Adam can be half as good of a Dad to my kids as you were to me, lol! Hee hee hee! I just couldn't resist! Love ya Dad! Love you too Adam Sr. ; )







1 comments:
Alright, it has been a while since I have checked your blog. You have had a lot going on. First, I am so glad that we got to have Avery and Aidan over to play. They are lots of fun to have over. Avery cracks me up with her "boyfriend" talk. Yeah.....your in trouble!! Aidan looks so cute in the glasses, and even prettier in the headband. You crack me up Sonia with your blog. I can't wait to get to talk with you on a regular basis.
Post a Comment