No I didn't accidentally make "boyfriend" plural. Avery actually has several boyfriends. The thing is, they don't know that she's their girlfriend. That is, not until she announces it to them. First, there's Jake Ryan from Hannah Montana. He was her first boyfriend. Then, she set her sights on one of AJ's friends, Kyle. Then she would go back and forth between them. Well, when we were house hunting a friend of mine Alicia, watched Avery and Aidan for me. She has three kids as well, two boys and a girl smack dab in the middle just like me. There's Jonathon who is 5, Samantha who just turned 4 and is one of Avery's oldest and best friends. They've know each other since Avery was about six months old and "Mantha," as Avery calls her, was about 10 months old. Maybe even sooner, I've slept since then! Anyway, her youngest is Ian who is just about 5 months younger than Aidan. So, it works out really well, for me anyway, lol! Sheesh, do I get side-tracked or what? So, while Avery was hanging out with Samantha and the boys, she decided Jonathon was to be her next boyfriend. So, again, she announced it to him before I got there. Then when we were leaving she gave him a hug and said, "bye boyfriend!" Thanks again Alicia for watching my little ones. Oh, and thanks for the "mac and cheese," lol!!! Back to the story, so...we get back to Katy, Kyle spends the night and she gives him a goodnight hug, then runs to tell me, quietly so only I can hear, Kyle's still my boyfriend. So I ask, "what about Jonathon?" "He is too, and so is Jake!" So I tell her, "you can't have three boyfriends, that's not nice to the guys!" To which she responds, "they don't care, they just want me to be their girlfriend and they like to share!" So then I say, "what if they want to have another girlfriend other than you?" And she tells me, "oh, they won't, they all tell me that I'm the most beautiful girl, even more beautiful than Hannah Montana!" Alrighty then...I guess I won't have to worry about her having low self-esteem! I am however worried about how she'll be as a teenager. Really, I worry for the boys though! She will be hard to handle. Seriously, she frightens me! So, to all the boys that know Avery now, or will know her in the future, "proceed with caution!" Oh, and consider yourself warned! Poor Kyle, she makes me tell him on a nearly daily basis that he's her boyfriend! Thankfully as you can see from the photos, he's a good sport about it and just smiles! Oh, and I have to tell you, she gets on her pretend cellphone all the time and breaks up with her boyfriends, sings "I've gotta go my own way" to them, and then gets back together with them, before they even know what's happened! Divas?
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my goodness gracious!! I think you are going to have some challenging teenage years. Don't worry we'll still be around to hear all the crazy stories and laugh with you :)
I won't tell Kyle that Avery has other boyfriends. I'll let her break it to him!! LOL
Post a Comment