CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Alicia!

Okay, so technically her birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I will be in surgery, so I have to wish her a "Happy Birthday" early! She is one of my best friends in the whole entire world, and she also happens to be one of my guardian angels. Do you want to know why? Because she is always there for me! I have too many examples, but let's just start with what she's doing on her birthday, tomorrow, the day of my surgery. She's watching my children...on her birthday? Who does that? Isn't that soooo sweet. Anyways, she also had a little birthday lunch for Avery when she turned two, and I was on bed rest with Aidan. Isn't that sooo great! Really, she's my guardian angel. There are a million more stories, but I will get carpal tunnel if I write them all down. You know I would! You want to know what stinks though...she had a heck of a time with her third child and was in the hospital for a while and really sick, and do you know where I was? In Katy, that's where, unable to help AT ALL! I am the worst friend ever, she is the best! How's that for a pairing? Anyways, I hope you have a great birthday Alicia, you really deserve it!!!! I can't wait to get this surgery/recovery over so we can have a HUGE CELEBRATION! Are you in? So, if you see Alicia today, tomorrow or sometime soon, make sure you tell her "Happy Birthday," and "Sonia says thanks a million!" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...yadda yadda yadda!!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Good luck with the surgery!!! Wendy

The Ollila's said...

YOU ARE CRAZY GIRL!!! THAT'S WHY I LOVE YA.

GOOD LUCK AND WE WILL BE OUT TO LUNCH BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.

The Walker Family said...

I hope all goes well with the surgery. Will you please email me your new address when you feel up to it?? nielalya@hotmail.com.

Good Luck...you're in my prayers.